GDPR Compliance Statement
Security Watchdog current GDPR stance
- We know why, and how to get Candidate consent for processing.
- We know what data we hold, where it came from, where it goes within our organisation, who it’s shared with and what we do with it.
- We seek prior authorisation before any data is shared.
- We actively purge our data, through contractual and operational terms
- We manage Personal data related risks using a defined process, and have effective processes to identify, report, manage and resolve any data breaches.
- We have an established process to respond to Subject Access requests, including amendment, transfer of data, withdrawal of consent, and erasure.
- Our Data Protection Policy, our Information Security Policy, and our ISMS is established.
- Our Data Protection Officer is in place.
- Our Management support, and promote compliance with Data Protection Legislation.
- Our Staff are trained on the GDPR, as well as annually assessed for Data Protection.
Our GDPR Focus aims to;
- Update and detail this information centrally across all systems we maintain
- Become less manual in our processing of Subject access requests
- Further look to minimise the amount and type of data we collect, ‘shrink the data footprint’
- Increase the frequency of internal audits and evaluations with the GDPR lens