Security Watchdog: EMEA Employment Screening and Background Check Experts
We are recognised for our strong focus and our pre-employment screening expertise across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our background screening service offering and delivery can be applied to your candidates almost anywhere across the globe.
International Employment Screening Services
Different countries and different cultures
With unparalleled expertise in best practice screening across the EMEA region, we have a vast amount of experience and understanding of the impact of pre-employment screening across different countries.
This understanding allows us to produce bespoke employment screening packages for clients across the globe and communicate better with their candidates.
Data protection - rules for new territories
When entering a new territory, it is fundamental to the successful implementation of pre-employment screening that all local and regional data protection rules are followed.
As UK data protection experts, we understand the complex and diverse data protection laws that apply to new territories, based on our unrivalled compliance to UK and European data protection and knowledge of employment and trade union law.
International background checks
Our international screening solutions cover almost every aspect of best practice pre-employment screening*, including:
- Identity verification - for international passports and identity documents
- Criminal record checks - through either the candidate’s sovereign jurisdiction or embassy, as well as the National Criminal Repository (NCR)
- Academic Qualifications - including the Baccalaureate, Batchelor and Master’s degrees, PHDs and MBAs
- Driving Licence checks - for Candidates who completed a driving test outside the UK
- Financial Probity Checks - cross-territory finance history on a per-country and per-address basis
- Directorship Checks - for any Directorships or Secretaryships held in foreign countries
- International Sanctions Lists - identify if your Candidate has been barred by a financial or trade regulator or law enforcement body
- Adverse Media Search - Identifies any adverse media coverage your Candidate may have received abroad
- Red Code Warrant Searches - the highest level of international criminality investigation
For more information about international employment screening checks click 'HERE'.
*All international checks are subject to availability on a per-country basis. Prices and turnaround times are dependent on the scale and complexity of the research required. Where information is highly restricted in certain countries, prices will reflect the level of research permissible. Please talk to one of our international screening experts to find out more information.