Please sponsor our very own Kate Haynes in her attempt to complete a 5k Tough Mudder event on the 28th July. Her aim is to raise £700.
Thank you all for your support!
Today we have had our new timeline murals fitted in both offices. The updated timeline shows our progression as a business to date including our 20th birthday this year.
We have also added one into the C&P boardroom... ideal for that client conversation starter!
Thank you to everyone who made it into the office over the last 48 hours. Pizza for all!
I just wanted to make you both aware of some brilliant feedback we have had for Lisa, the dedicated screener for GVC Group and Aldermore.
Both clients were experiencing some real service issues towards the end of last year and the beginning of this year and we had a backlog of old and complicated files left.
Since Lisa has been on the accounts, both clients have given amazing positive feedback for Lisa – which they have not done for anyone in a long time!
Considering Lisa is still new to the business, I just wanted to recognise how well she’s done considering she’s also been passed between a number of accounts.
Anil from Aldermore even said ‘she’s smashing it’! GVC also couldn’t stop singing her praises this afternoon on the call!
Thank you to everyone who has now registered for single sign-on. We would like to remind you that your email and calendar will be unavailable from 7pm today for a few hours, and there may be intermittent disruption this weekend.
You must register today if you have not done so already to avoid access issues when you log on after this weekend’s change.
From Monday, please use your Pnumber@capita.co.uk and your Office365 password to log in to Office365 and Outlook. Things may look a little different depending on the operating system you are using, this is nothing to be concerned about.
If you have any problems, please contact your IT helpdesk.
Last week Susie, Ian, Miles and Terri flew over to Krakow to bring our Polish team their annual award ceremony. The awards up for grabs were decided by the following criteria:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) – This was subject to vote among whole team – they were to choose the team member they found most helpful, knowledgeable and who was simply good colleague last year.
- Screener of the year – screener with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- CLO of the year – CLO with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- Best Quality Performer of the year – quite simply best average quality from last 12 months
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) – it was subject to vote as well. It was about a New Joiner who impressed most over the last year.
The award winners were as follows:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) - Dawid Król
- Screener of the year - Dawid Król
- CLO of the year - Marcin Drelicharz
- Best Quality Performer of the year - Filip Wojtaś
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) - Arek Krawczyk
We have received a complaint from a member of the public with regards to staff smoking within the walk ways of Cross & Pillory House. Please note this walkway is for public access and it is illegal to smoke within this area. Please can we ask that when smoking (whatever the weather ) you stand outside of the restricted areas.
Well done to Georgia for braving the shave for Macmillan. If you would like to donate then please click to the logo or follow the link below.
Well done Georgia!!!