Last week Susie, Ian, Miles and Terri flew over to Krakow to bring our Polish team their annual award ceremony. The awards up for grabs were decided by the following criteria:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) – This was subject to vote among whole team – they were to choose the team member they found most helpful, knowledgeable and who was simply good colleague last year.
- Screener of the year – screener with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- CLO of the year – CLO with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- Best Quality Performer of the year – quite simply best average quality from last 12 months
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) – it was subject to vote as well. It was about a New Joiner who impressed most over the last year.
The award winners were as follows:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) - Dawid Król
- Screener of the year - Dawid Król
- CLO of the year - Marcin Drelicharz
- Best Quality Performer of the year - Filip Wojtaś
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) - Arek Krawczyk
We have received a complaint from a member of the public with regards to staff smoking within the walk ways of Cross & Pillory House. Please note this walkway is for public access and it is illegal to smoke within this area. Please can we ask that when smoking (whatever the weather ) you stand outside of the restricted areas.
Well done to Georgia for braving the shave for Macmillan. If you would like to donate then please click to the logo or follow the link below.
Well done Georgia!!!
Floor 1 kitchen and toilet facilities renovations will be starting this weekend. There will be no access to the kitchens or toilets from Monday but drink making facilities are staying open for now.
We are aiming for 4-6 weeks to complete the work.
We are pleased to announce that Maciek Wilk has been chosen to replace Aneta Szajnowska as Senior Service Delivery Manager and will now oversee both CLO, Screeners and Support team in Krakow.
Well done Maciek
We have new joiner in our team – Katarzyna Gajewska. Kasia is a university Graduate and is joining Capita Customer Management team as a screener.
Kerry Gooch is please to announce that in the last 3 months, Security Watchdog's charity events have raised...
Well done to everyone who took part. We are all looking forward to the events in 2018.
Capita has requested that we all complete a survey on organisational health.
This survey is designed to help understand how to make Capita a healthy, high performing organisation. Capita needs your opinions and assessments to identify strengths to build on, opportunities for improvement, and obstacles standing in the way of greater success. We would like to understand your views on Capita based on your own experience of working within the organization.
Your OHI survey responses are treated as confidential. To help ensure that individual responses are not identifiable, responses are aggregated prior to being returned to Capita and are subject to minimum group size restrictions. Responses are analysed directly and by comparison to the OHI benchmarking database operated by McKinsey & Company. Results of the survey and benchmarking analyses are presented to Capita based on collective or demographically sorted answers only, and do not include individual responses.