Last week Susie, Ian, Miles and Terri flew over to Krakow to bring our Polish team their annual award ceremony. The awards up for grabs were decided by the following criteria:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) – This was subject to vote among whole team – they were to choose the team member they found most helpful, knowledgeable and who was simply good colleague last year.
- Screener of the year – screener with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- CLO of the year – CLO with best average score. Must have worked at least 6 months.
- Best Quality Performer of the year – quite simply best average quality from last 12 months
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) – it was subject to vote as well. It was about a New Joiner who impressed most over the last year.
The award winners were as follows:
- Employee of the year (VOTE) - Dawid Król
- Screener of the year - Dawid Król
- CLO of the year - Marcin Drelicharz
- Best Quality Performer of the year - Filip Wojtaś
- New Joiner of the year (VOTE) - Arek Krawczyk