We conduct a range of training workshops covering immigration issues, employment law compliance, right to work in the UK and ID Fraud training.
These workshops can be run in-house at your business premises, at a third party venue, or as part of a company conference or training day. Each workshop participant is certificated to ensure they have reached the required level of knowledge in the workshop subject.
ID & Right-to-Work
To ensure that HR personnel and others in your organisation who have to take identity documents and have a stake in recruiting talent from outside the EEA understand Home Office rules, eligibility to work in the UK and an understanding of the Sponsor Licence tier system requirements and the main things to look out for in false ID documentation.
- Identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- Key Points - Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
- Best practice checks and process
- Identity documents and visas
- Authentic versus fake documents
- Knowledge test
At the end of each workshop participants will understand the importance of adherence to Home Office Immigration Rules, the penalties for failing to comply, the Sponsor Licence tier levels and the eligibility criteria, your responsibilities as an employer, what to look for in fake documentations, biometric ID cards and the rules about leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain as well as general information about Home Office procedures and documentation.
To ensure staff understand how the criminal records check systems work, the eligibility rules and the levels of checks relating to certain job functions
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of counter-signatories.
- How to determine and ineligible check.
- To understand the Disclosure and Barring Service, Disclosure Scotland and Access NI legislation.
- To understand the reasons why eligibility checks are important and which roles they apply to.
- To understand which groups are at risk.
At the end of each workshop participants will understand why DBS checks are performed, the importance of eligibility checks and the importance of compliance to DBS rules, the groups most at risk, the levels of checks available and how to proceed with them, what a counter-signatory is and their responsibilities, as well as a knowledge of the sponsor visa tier system and which persons they apply to.
Immigration Update Seminar
Are your HR and international talent acquisition staff aware of the forthcoming changes to immigration law that the Government will make this April 2017? And are they aware of the number of changes that have been introduced during 2016?
The purpose of this seminar is to make sure your staff stay knowledgeable, up-to-date with legislation, so that your business remains compliant with Home Office immigration legislation.
Each of our two half-day seminars will cover:
- An overview of UK Points Based System
- Review of changes during 2016
- Summary of main changes in April 2017
- Commercial implications of changes
- Best Practice ID RTW checking – Home Office compliance
We will be running two half-day London seminars at a cost of just £275 per delegate.